Dear Louisiana Senior:
If you’ve ever wanted to set up an estate planning program to make things easy for you and your loved ones without hassling with family rivalry and future painful legal proceedings and unnecessary taxes, then this will be the most important message you will ever read.
I will show you how to build the perfect estate planning legal program that will allow you to keep the government, the IRS, and the courts out of your estate. You will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your estate legal affairs are in order so that your family won't have to deal with uncertainty, ambiguity, the court system, IRS agents, or third parties that can make your estate settlement a nightmare.
You’ll get to work with one of our highly trained and experienced estate planning attorneys, and you'll enjoy all the latest legal strategies, tips, techniques, and tax-saving strategies that’ll allow you to sleep well at night knowing that the estate that you've worked so hard for, is in perfect legal order, protected from the government, IRS, or even difficult family members or in-laws.
You’ll have immediate access to a Rabalais Estate Planning, LLC estate planning attorney who will sit down with you to uncover all of your family's estate protection needs, lay out, in easy to understand terms, all of the legal services, legal documents, and components that you’ll need to protect your estate while you are alive, and allow as much as 100% of your estate to pass quickly and easily to your family and loved ones when you're gone.
As part of your customized and comprehensive estate planning portfolio, you will also have disability documents which make it easy for your children to know what your desires are concerning your health issues and your end of life desires. All of this will be compiled for you or your trusted family members to have easy access to important legal documents and financial papers.
You can start protecting your estate instantly when you take action and call one of our offices to set up your initial conversation with your Rabalais Estate Planning LLC estate planning attorney.
So call today, right now, while it's still hot on your mind. And be prepared to have the estate planning legal program that you and your family want and deserve!
Paul Rabalais, Managing Member, Rabalais Estate Planning LLC
Which of These Powerful Secrets Could You Use to Build Your Ideal Estate Planning legal program
- Keep your estate settlement simple;
- Avoid the court-supervised Succession or Probate process when you die;
- Avoid federal and state estate and gift tax;
- Avoid losing your home and life-savings to nursing home expenses;
- Designate the right person or people to handle your estate when you're gone;
- Set up your estate legal program so that it takes days or weeks to settle your estate - rather than months or years;
- Avoid assets from having to be sold within nine months of your death to pay estate tax;
- Protect your children's inheritance from their past, present, or future divorces;
- Provide for your special needs children and grandchildren so that their government benefits are protected;
- Protect both your spouse AND your children in a blended family situation;
- Set up your retirement accounts and IRAs to minimize tax and maximize the benefit to your family;
- Provide for the distribution of your personal effects without causing a fight among surviving family members;
- Provide for your unstable children or heirs (on drugs or alcohol, or unable to responsible handle money) so their inheritance is protected from themselves;
- Keep your financial affairs private when you die, outside of the public records, and off the internet;
- Keep your family from having to pay capital gains tax when they sell your property after you die;
- Ensure that the right family members have access and authority when you become incapacitated and protect what you have while you are alive and need it most;
- Avoid Medicaid's Estate Recovery liens from taking your home and vehicles after you pass away;
- Keep your loved ones from having to make the often-difficult decision to terminate your life and withdraw life-support machines when you are in a profound vegetative state, hooked up to machines, with no chance of recovery;
- Arrange your estate legal affairs so that when you have a stroke, illness, or accident and become incapacitated, the right people will have the authority to make decisions for you, without interference from other difficult family members, and without the need for a court guardianship proceeding;
- Provide for your grandchildren in a way that they benefit from the inheritance for decades after you die.
Here's what clients from all around southern Louisiana are saying about our legal services.
Attend a Free Estate Planning Event
Register for and attend a free estate planning seminar and learn the latest legal strategies, techniques, and tips to protect your hard-earned assets for your loved ones.