Many Louisiana residents are confused when it comes to estate planning - estate taxes, probate, gift tax, Succession, the home, trusts, income tax, IRAs, heirs with special needs, etc.
By registering for and participating in my upcoming webinar titled, "What Most Estate Planning Lawyers Don’t Want You To Know About Probate," you will learn aswers to the following questions.
- What is probate?
- Do I want my family to avoid it?
- How long does probate take?
- How can I keep my bank accounts out of probate?
- How can I keep my home out of probate?
- How can I keep my vehicles and boat from going through probate?
- How lawyers profit from writing Wills and taking families through probate?
- What's the difference between a Succession and Probate?
- Do I avoid probate with a Last Will and Testament?
- . . . and much more
We have helped many Louisiana families avoid probate and enjoy a simple estate settlement. From the comfort of your own home, learn how you and your loved ones can experience the same peace of mind.